Wigmore Group Parish Council
Councillors are summoned to join an Extraordinary Meeting of the Parish Council Meeting on
Friday 10 September 2021 at 7.00pm at Wigmore Village Hall
The Press & Public are cordially invited to attend.
1. Apologies. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To receive Declarations of interests and written requests for dispensations.
3. Open Session
3.1. To receive report from Ward Cllr Carole Gandy
3.2. To receive views of residents on the following items.
4. To consider response to applications P2313106/K to be determined by Herefordshire Council
P213106/K – Works to Trees in a Conservation Area
Brook Farm Wigmore Leominster Herefordshire HR6 9UJ, Works proposed to the Copper Beech (location shown on plan). Reduce height by 30%. Uplift and thin by 30%. Presently causing excessive shading and rather unkempt in growth.
5. To consider response to applications P212844/F to be determined by Herefordshire Council
P212844/F – Planning Permission
The Castle Inn Ford Street Wigmore Leominster Herefordshire HR6 9UN, Proposed change of use from what is currently part of the Castle Inn public house, to form 4 holiday units as part of the operation of the Inn.
6. To consider response to applications P212540/F to be determined by Herefordshire Council
P212540/F – Planning Permission
The Castle Inn Ford Street Wigmore Leominster Herefordshire HR6 9UN, Change of land use from public house garden to 4 no. caravan plots. Retrospective.
7. To receive an update on Planning Matters re Holiday Home Park to the rear of the Castle Inn and agree appropriate action.
Cllr Nick Davidson, Chairman
6 September 2021